How to create an Offer?
To create an offer you have to be a registered user of Ennlo that has completed at least Low-level verification.
To start, click the video and watch how to Create an Offer to buy crypto for fiat money.
Then watch, how to Create an Offer to buy or sell crypto to USDT (In Ennlo 1.0, for the Offers to buy or to sell crypto to USDT- choose e-money and type USDT.).
To create your offer you will have to fill in all the required information.
1. Select the type of your offer. Are you planning to BUY or SELL?
2. Select the cryptocurrency Bitcoin, Ethereum, USDT.
3. Select in what currency you want to receive the money from the trader that has accepted your offer. You can choose fiat currency(EUR, USD, BRL, etc) or USDT cryptocurrency.
When you chose an offer Crypto to crypto, you will trade in one click automatically. Note! Trade can start even you will be offline.
4. Choose where - define a Country
5. Choose Rate - put by filter one or several automatically upload exchange rates from the key trading platforms that we trust - Bitstamp, Bitmex, Bitfinex, or you can use the average amount of their rates - Recommended by platform
Or you may put the exact amount for which you want to sell or buy cryptocurrency - Customized. For your customized rate deviation should be no more than 20% from the average exchange rate.
Or you may use our Smart Rate, by selecting one or several exchanges in the left tab. Once you have selected the rates from exchanges, you have to select the percentage from the right tab that you want to add(if you want to trade above the rate from exchanges) or select a negative number if you are ready to trade below the market.
You can always edit the Offer Rate but it will not be applied to the existing offers. Choose the interest fee wisely! Once the offer creation is confirmed, other traders may ‘catch’ your attractive price and you won’t be able to change the Offer Rate after the Trade starts.
6. Choose the payment method (bank transfer, e-payment transfer or cash). If you selected cash as the payment method, you also have to select the city where you would like to make a deal. Warning! We don’t recommend concluding deals with cash payments, especially with traders of Low verification.
7. Set the limits for a trade (minimum and maximum amount) if you want.
8. Chose the trade time limit for the trade, which will allow you to conclude the trade within the timeframe comfortable for you. Note! In the absence of a response from the Taker, the transaction is cancelled automatically within the defined time frame.
9. Define more rules for your offer:
- Verification level of the user.
- The volume of concluded deals (note! that the volume of concluded deals does not necessarily guarantee that the trader is reliable).
- Trader Rating
- The location of the trader. What country the user can be located?
Please check if all the fields are filled in correctly and if you are ready to start - press Confirm.
Congratulations! Your offer is live now and can be seen by other users. Trade can start at any time. Good luck!
How I Can edit my offer?
To edit the offer you have to click on the Dashboard in the top menu and then change your offer.
Note! The edits won’t apply to the Trades that have already been opened as a response to this Offer.
How many offers I can make?
Currently, every trader can create only 20 Offers on the Market.
What is the difference between payment methods?
We have 2 types of payment methods on the platform:
Online payment methods are bank transfers, e-money, etc. Platform system automatically enabled and funded amount for all trades, meaning that a buyer is protected.
Cash payment method meant to be made face-to-face. The platform system not automatically enabled. That's why it is not safe and we recommend to use the online method.
In Ennlo 1.0, for the Offers to buy or to sell crypto to USDT- choose e-money and type USDT.
I can’t find my Offer on the Market, what can I do?
Many things affect the visibility of your offers on the Market such as verification level, rating, rate and others. If your offer is not showing at all please check:
- Balance is less than the limits set in the Offer - top up your balance.
- Unavailable rates. If for your calculation you have chosen one of the site rates which is not available anymore - change your offer.
For any other reason please send Help Request.
Can I pause/freeze my Offer?
An Offer can be in the following states:
active- means the offer is displayed on Market and users can create trades on this offer
paused- means offer owner decide to pause the offer (remove it from the Market page) so other users cannot create trades on this offer. User can un-pause ("resume") any time he/she wishes to do so. This change effective immediately.
frozen- means offer was removed from Market page and trade creation is restricted by the platform. This happens if one of the following events occur:
- the available amount of the offer owner wallet is less than min level set in this offer
- currency used in this offer became inactive or was deleted from the list of supported currencies
- any of exchanges used in this offer became inactive or were deleted from the list of supported exchanges
- any of currency pairs used in this offer became inactive or were deleted from the list of supported currency pairs for the particular exchange
- current exchange rate set in the offer deviates from the market rate by more than 20%.
All these events mean that offer can no longer be used to create trade and requires action from the user to fix the problem. Frozen offer can be "unfrozen" by the platform automatically or upon request from user-provided problems with the offer listed above are resolved.
deleted - means offer was permanently removed from the list of active offers, it will not appear on Market page.
How to delete an Offer?
To delete an offer you have to go to Dashboard in the top menu, select the My offers, choose that you would like to delete and click the button Delete Offer. When you delete an offer it means that other users will no longer see your offer on the Market.
Warning! Once the offer is deleted from the system, it is not possible to restore it. However, you can create a new offer at any time.
Please note that all the open trades related to this offer will stay active until they are completed.